In this case, my starter is strong enough. I had feeded it the day before. So I didn't feed it up again. I used directly from the fridge and anyway I will use cold fermentation.
75 gr sourdough starter
50 gr whole wheat flour
100 gr all purpose flour
50 - 70 ml water
1 tsp salt
1 tbsp vegetable oil
1. Mix the ingredients all together in a mixing bowl.
2. Bring the ingredients into firm and not too sticky dough.
3. Leave it to autolyse for 30 minutes
4. Knead it for 3-5 minutes by strecth and fold method.
5. Grease the bowl with little dash oil and place the dough into the bowl.
6. Cover the bowl with wet towel and place the bowl into a plastic bag.
7. Place it in the fridge overnight (cold fermentation)
8. The next morning, the dough are double in volume and smell so good. I can't resist on the natural yeast smell.
9. Prepare the spinach fillings:
- Blanch the 200 gr spinach in hot water and salt
- Chop the spinach into small pieces
- Chop the 1/4 pcs onions and 1 pcs tomatoes
- Mix the spinach, onion, tomatoes in a bowl
- Add spices such as 1 tsp cumin powder, 1/2 tsp salt, 1/4 tsp pepper, 1/4 tsp chili powder
- Set it aside
10. Slightly dust the working counter with flour. Bring out the dough into the counter.
11. Divide the dough into two pieces.
12. Sprinkle some flour onto the dough. Roll the dough flat and round with rolling pin.
13. Pre-heat the non-stick pan and place the flat pizza dough into the pan. Grease the top of dough with some olive oil.
14. Sprinkle the spinach filling on the pizza dough.
15. Cover the pan with the lid (if you do not have the lid, just use the plate).
16. Cook/bake it with lower medium heat for 6 minutes. After 3 minutes, open up the lid/plate and swirl the pan so pizza will no stick on the pan. Cover it back, cook it for another 3 minutes.
17. Have a look on the based of pizza, in order to avoid it get burned. Add a dash of cooking oil might help it to get the pizza base crispier.
18. Remove the pizza on the plate and cook another one.
19. Garnish the pizza with grated parmesan cheese.