The healthiest soup and simplest soup to be prepared in each kitchen. This soup reminds me of my Mom. She loves to prepare this soup whenever I am home because she knows I love soup with any kind of ingredients.
Here I present to you the simplest chicken soup. Basically, you just need to place all ingredients in the pot and simmer it until well cooked and season it well.
100-150 gr chicken (any parts) - chicken wings in my case
70-100 gr carrot (1 piece)
150-200 gr potatoes
1 piece tomato
2-2.5 liter water
1 tbsp sliced spring onions (optional)
1-1.5 tsp salt
1 tsp fried onions (optional)
1. Prepare the ingredients: rinse and clean the chicken; peel and slice the carrots and potatoes; slice the tomato
2. On the stove, place a pot with enough water (2-2.5 ltr). Bring the water to a boil.
3. Place in the chicken meat and sliced tomatoes. Let it cooks until it gets boiled. Bring it to simmer by lowering the heat.
4. Add the sliced carrots and potatoes into the soup. Bring the soup to boil and simmer it for 25 minutes until the potatoes well cooked.
5. Add salt and make it a taste.
6. Add the spring onion or fried onions (optional). Serve it while it is warm.